Overview of Texas Orthopedic Hospital:
Texas Orthopedic Hospital opened in 1995 and is one of the only specialty hospitals in the country to focus solely on orthopedics. The hospital was developed to provide high-quality, cost-effective orthopedic care. It is partially physician owned and partners with Fondren Orthopedic Group, L.L.P: One of the largest and most comprehensive association of private orthopedic surgeons in the Houston, Texas area. In 2021, Fondren Orthopedic Group joined OrthoLoneStar with six of the top-performing orthopedic practices to form the largest independent orthopedic group in Texas.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is a one-stop-shop for the wide range of orthopedic care. Their specialists use the latest treatment methods that help patients recovery quickly and completely; emphasizing mobility and overall wellness. They are a hospital that invests heavily in technology and research, which allows them to consistently deliver positive outcomes.
Services provided at Texas Orthopedic Hospital and the Fondren Orthopedic Group
Dr. Ronak Mukesh Patel is part of the Fondren Orthopedic Group at Texas Orthopedic Hospital. He specializes in Sports Medicine as well as the treatment for conditions of the hip, shoulder, knee, elbow and ankle. The types of services available at Texas Orthopedic Hospital include:
- Sports Medicine Care
- Hip Preservation Center
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Fracture Care
- Pediatric Orthopedic Care
- Joint Replacement
- Imaging Services
- Physical Therapy and Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Hospital Concierge Services:
Texas Orthopedic Hospital offers a Concierge Program for an added level of service, comfort, and luxury, Please inform the office if you would like this arranged. For more information please visit:
Awards and Recognition for Texas Orthopedic Hospital:
- Patient Satisfaction: consistently ranks within the top 5% in the nation as measured by HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems)
- US News & World Report – High Performing in Hip and Knee Replacement (2020-2021)
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ (2022)
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)
- Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2021, 2020, 2019)
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ (2022, 2021)
- Modern Healthcare
- Top 100 Best Places to work in Healthcare (2012-2020)
- Becker’s Hospital Review
- 100 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs
About Dr. Ronak Mukesh Patel:
Dr. Patel is a sports medicine specialist, focusing on shoulder, knee and hip injuries and conditions. His sports medicine fellowship training occurred at the world-renowned Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) in New York City – a hospital recognized by US News and World Report as the #1 hospital in the country for Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Patel is passionate about providing the best orthopedic care to his patients. He enjoys treating them with a personalized approach, learning their goals, and helping them get back into action.